Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Baptism Gift: Aubrey Lea

"Sometimes it's the smallest things that take up the most room in your heart." ~Winnie the Pooh

I made this framed layout for my girlfriend Kayla's niece's baby's baptism. It was a very simple LO, but I love the way it turned out. I actually was glad in the end that I resisted adding the multitude of embellishments I originally wanted to add--I think the simplicity really makes the LO more stunning and really allows the focus to be on the sweet baby girl, Aubrey Lea!




SUPPLIES USED:

  • Die Cuts With A View-12X12 Cardstock Stack-The Natural Stack
  • Simple Stories-Baby Steps Collection-12x12 Double Sided Paper-Page Elements
  • Simple Stories-Baby Steps Collection-12x12 Cardstock Stickers-Expressions
  • Simple Stories-Baby Steps Collection-12x12 Cardstock Stickers-Fundamentals
  • Scotch-Pink ATG Adhesive Applicator with 1/4" Adhesive
  • Black Album Cover Frame
  • PHOTO EDITING: Camera+ App for iPhone; effect: fashion
  • PHOTO CREDIT: Tera Robichaux (c) October 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment